Thursday, December 10, 2009

(its not a debate forum)



"lol.... I pity you for the kind of girl in your life" That's the statement I feel like throwing at when some Guys talk about their perception on Girls. They talk it with so much of conviction that at times, I really pity them. They deny accepting that most women of today share an equal or rather a greater share in family responsibilities.

It’s a real pain when I see some of them applying the universal rules for girls. Yes, I do accept that a few of them does match the qualities that’s mentioned in the e-mail forwards. But that cannot be universally applied. Every person is different and so is ever girl. Why is it that the guys are not able to broaden their outlook?

• “Girls go round about while shopping”
The email forwards on this must be the ones that have highest rank. But I can tell that in my lifetime of 29 years, I have come across just one girl of that type. Usually most of us DO KNOW what we want to buy and what we are looking for.

• “Girls don’t need to worry about finance”
That’s the most absurd statement I have heard and that too in view of the current times. For your information in most of the households, of the present and the past, it is the women of the house that help men to plan and save for future. It’s their continuous support that motivates a man and brings in meaning to his otherwise unruly life.

• “Girls take sooooo much time to deck up”
Oh yeah!!! As if the Guy would ever approve if the Girl walks in an old pair of jean and t-shirt. If you want your Girl to look the way you want her to, then obviously she’s need more time than you take to wear a shirt & pant

If a guy is looking down at any girl without taking the time to look at her actual self, then I guess the sole reason would be that the girl in his life is the same as he describes any other to be.

(I know this is one rude post :P But couldnt help it)

1 comment:

Andrine Mendez said...

at the end of the day its like they say ->you can't live with them,you can't live without them too !