Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jatkaaas


Leaving my own God owned Kerala and that means leaving behind all the freedom - of roaming around through the wilderness of university campus, all alone; of crossing roads at my convenience, of getting on a shopping spree, eating spree and what not...

As if all this is not enough am currently jobless after a long long time and if you still dint get what I mean, its just that am no more financially independent  :P  :O 

All these issues have anyways taken away the little humor left in me ( okie i know I don't have that, but still the pinch is also gone now :) )
And then.....

The most humourous incident happened. My flight to Dubai got canceled!!!!!!


7 comments:

Reflections said...

I'm so sorry....U must be so disppointed!!! This happening to everybody in this past week.

U tek care!!!!!

Reflections said...

I came here to wish U a wonderful year ahead:-))!!!!

Also wishing u a safe and hassle-free [next]flight to Dubai:-)!!!

Nupur said...

Ohh..though don't know much about you Sandy..but one thing I can say is I'm in the same boat as you're..i mean almost :) Have been working as a homemaker since 6 months now :P

What's this flight to Dubai and all that ?

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Hi, Hope you got on to the next available flight !! Both you & your Hubby must have been disaapointed..
Wish you a Very Happy New year ,2010
TC
CU

SandyaS said...

Nancy: Happy NewYear to you too. I finally made it to Dubai :-)

Nu: Thanks for commenting. I am joining my husband in Dubai and my flight had got cancelled on the scheduled date which got me all upset for sometime ;-)

Reflections said...

Glad everything is ok:-)

p.s: u've been awarded.

Karan said...

Nice share.Life changes so fast.At times.