Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ten to One ;-)

The number tag - and for a change am taking it in the reverse order ;-)

kilos is what I gained when in b’lore during a span of 2 years


My favourite number



The day I got married



Cent of land that I own




No. of cities I have been to






years is the time I had to push for my dream come true










No. of companies I have worked in







No of times my bones were meddled with. A Spine surgery, Shoulder bone Fracture and a Shoulder Dislocation







No of Slam Books and Diaries I have saved








No of sibling I have. A bro :-)

5 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

A cute Auto Biography I guess !

TC
CU

SandyaS said...

:-) hey thanks.. nice to see ur comments

D said...

Well done Sandya!

And I hope your bones are doing fine now...;)

SandyaS said...

:-) yeah.. all repaired :D

Reflections said...

Sheesh 3 operations for broken bones...cant even think how u went thru it:-o

Guess wht...I came here to tell u tht u r tagged;-D