Saturday, October 3, 2009

Boys are Boys...

Now , I have this friend of mine who plays Cricket and very soon there are chances that he'll play for KPL (Karnataka ..... League)

:P the dots out there means that I know absolutely nothing about Cricket and truly at times I really wonder how people can sit for hours and watch this game. And the most intriguing part for me is why the &#*@! do they take so much time to throw that ball...???

ha.. okie.. no offense to all those cricket lovers out there. Now this friend of mine keep updating me about his tournaments and though most of the things are way beyond my understanding of the game, most of the times I end up cheering up for one reason that he's all excited out there with his performance.

And when he got to know that am in Dubai one thing he asked me to get from there was Cricket Shoes. He found out some showroom that sell all sports goods and since the place was just a walk away from our home, me and R went out to get them. The catch here is that we got those shoes for him for AED 99 when it costs close to INR 6000 (AED 500) in India. I couriered his shoes to Bangalore and looking at them he's all excited and is just waiting to show them off in the ground.



At times I really feel that these men never grow up. They just have to get their hands on some sports or electronic stuffs and you can see them back in their high school days.

1 comment:

Reflections said...

Hey never knew u stayed in Dubai;-))!!!