Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reading - Thanks for the Memories



Recently I got to read  "Thanks for the Memories" and I had thoroughly enjoyed it. On the cover page I noticed that the same author had written "PS, I Love You" The name sounded familiar but I had never got a chance to watch the movie.

The other day, while staying over at a friends place we chose this movie from her collections. And, Oh I just loved the movie and I watched it twice. ( I do that for all the movies I love ;) )

So I would recommend it to all those who enjoy nice, soft english movies, this is a must watch.

And for the book Thanks for Memories, its was a nice read, ofcourse. I would say that she's got a completely different style in her story telling.


Also I watched The Ugly Truth recently and this one's speciality is that this is the 1st movie me and my other half watched for the first time in a theatre. ;-) We laughed together, held hands and looked at each other. The movie was a great one. Another must watch to make the evening a nice one.


PS. Gerard Butler is real smart as you can see ;-) Dont miss it!!! :P

No comments: