Thursday, March 26, 2009

Treating & Re-Treating Yourself


Sometimes treating your taste buds' gives that greaatt feeling of happiness inside and a very similar one I had sometime back, today.

The whole thing started when I felt like having something sweet after Lunch






1. Decided to entertain myself with a piece of Swiss Chocolate.




2. Not satiated, next came a piece of another Chocolate cake which I heated up so that the frozen chocolate layer on top would melt in my mouth (sorry no photo was taken as i was busy attacking the pastry piece)








3. Considering that too much of sweet at a time can give you a high, there followed a serving of Hot, Crispy French Fries ;-)


I knew it well that I wanted another piece of cake to satisfy my craving. But on second thoughts decided against and started back to office.


4&5. Just like my stubbornness, the craving also found its way through and what came behind or rather along with me to office was 2 pieces of Black Forest!






Howabout thaaat!!! :D





And for the time being, considering the amount of cocoa I had in the last 2 hours, I guess my mood should be elevated and in high spirits ofcourse, for the rest of the day! :-)

And this is what I call as treating and re-treating yourself! Surely can be indulged in once in a while to Keep you in Good Spirits! :D ;-)


Re-treating at its heights!!!




Mulagu bhajji - 3 Nos. in the evening all over again as I went to accompany my colleagues for snacks.



Heights for Entertainment! Isnt it?

2 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Each one looks so Yummy & fortunately (or Unfortunately ) my favourites too !!
hmm
TC
CU

SandyaS said...

:D :D