Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Letter to You from God


This post from Nancy reminded me of Letter from God which I heard for the first time while attending a Yajna in Oneness. Jut thot of putting this up in here so that all the times when I tend to forget about him being next to me; a glance through my list of thoughts would remind me that he's just in here, beside me and within me, waiting for that one look, a smile and a few moments spared out of my life for Him.

A LETTER FROM GOD

Hi,

As you got up this morning, I watched you and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were to busy trying to find the right outfit to put on and wear to work. I waited again.

When you ran around the house getting ready I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello. But you were too busy. At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend

I watched as you went to work and I waited patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around. Maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me andthat is why you didn't bow your head.

There is still more time left, and I have hope that you will talk to me... Yet you went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do.

After a few of them were done you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not. Just about anything goes there and you spent a lot of time each day in front of it, not thinking about anything.

I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal... But again you didn't talk to me. I guess you felt too tired as you fell asleep in no time.

That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I've got patience more than you will ever know.

I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well. I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought or a thankful part of your heart.

It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well you are getting up again and once again I will wait with nothing but love for you hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day!
Your friend, GOD

1 comment:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

The Love Of God for us,beautifully expressed
tc
cu