Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Collection of Romance

One conversation lead to another and the question lingered in all our minds

"What according to you is the most romantic gesture? "

A: Okie.. tell me what is the most romantic thing according to you?
B : Hmmm.. “Cuddling up

A: That’s it?
B: (eyes all wide and a 90 mm smile pasted on her face)
You see, Its something like cuddling up together for a whole day or something like that. I would say Romance is something that should be part of your everyday life and not a one time gesture. So I prefer to ‘touch’ base – something like casually holding hands, touching shoulders while moving around in the house, cuddling up together for a movie. It kind of gears you up for the rest of the day.
A: Cuddling up for a whole day? That would be difficult
B: (laughs) Okie I can compromise; every half an hour would do the magic



B: Hey guys, I have a question
(All eyebrows raise)
B: What is the most romantic gesture according to you?
BA: Opening up your arms to invite your love; A huge Hug to give that secured feeling
B: hmmm..


C: You mean in private or public (haha)
Hmmm.. (that’s pretty long time he’s taking :P)
Looking into each other’s eyes!

D: A Smile
B: ??
D: A Sweet Smile, looking at you, at the end of day
B: cool.. that can be really sweeett

E: hmmmm.. Kissing each other?
(Okie now don’t look me for answers, I thought I asked the Q)
EA: Holding her at the shoulder when her hair is all wet
(now that’s ROMANCE)

F: Hug tightly and caress them at the ear
(oooh... no further comments on that one)
FA: Look in to the eyes with love

G: A big huge Hug.
Okie 1 more - A Candle lit dinner with Champagne and Soft Music
Howabout thaatt??

H: hmmm difficult
A Smile with love filled Eyes… that will be the most romantic gesture for me


(Back to the start)

A: A nice evening at the beach; walking behind her, placing my feet on top of her footmarks


I’d like to hear more ideas, specially your’s if you’d share them.


No comments: