Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do we realise it that often?


"- That Life indeed is a great event that's happening to us"

It’s going to be a year since I started amusing myself with all these blogging stuffs and there’s been times when the entire day was occupied sorting out the layouts, reading thoughts of other people, prying into the comment section to know how does all the others out there react to it etc etc etc….

And one thing that I noticed in this time span is that mostly all those people who are good writers, who have nice blogs, are those who bring up valuable thoughts from the little things that happen around them. The topic they bring out is something sensible and touching most of the times. And that is something to be thought about when life is so busy and people just don't find enough time to stick around or still down a second to see what exactly is happening at their own backyards. I sometimes really wonder, how it is so easy for them (the good writers) to bring out an age old memory of their childhood or beautiful thoughts and viewpoints to certain situations. Has to have that writer’s intuit I guess, to be able to contemplate and write pages on small things around like a beautiful butterfly, flowers and little incidents that most people forget and ignore in their daily life.

It is this positive excitement which most of the blogs impart, that I like about this whole stuff. Reading those inspiring thoughts, many a times have made a good start for my day and have persuaded me to believe in heart that Life as it is, is really beautiful and precious; but if only we can give in the time to stay still for a while and really look at all that is happening around us. Thoughts like this are easier said than done and surely I would rank the highest when it comes to lack of awareness and memory. But still, during this time span that I have stayed in here, I did put in some real good effort to improvise those skills of mine. Going forward, its only going to get better, I sincerely hope :-) So that there would soon be that day when I'll be able to write beautiful logic on a simple incident and may be get approx. a 50 sweet comments from other bloggers. Is it that big a desire that cannot be fulfilled? I hope and wish that its not.. :-) :P

5 comments:

glnroz said...

The whole earth is but a small thing and within that "small thing" are gazillions of other small things that individually and collectively give pleasure. somehow I happened upon your blog. I enjoyed it very much. May I come and visit your blog again? You are also invited to mine. It is only about 2 weeks old but I too enjoy "seeing" how others think,, www.glnroz33.blogspot.com

Compassion Unlimitted said...

congrats..in just one year you have beautifully sprinkled a lot of your thoughts as blogs..great way of sharing

I think you are doing it in your own style which I am sure is damn good..Many have mastered the knack of attracting people to their blogs.. I am sure you too will get comments by dozens soon
Once again congrats
TC
CU

SandyaS said...

@ glnroz : thanks for droppin in. would surely check out yours :-)

@ CU: thanks for all that you say on my blogs... :-) u surely does keep me motivated :-)

Reflections said...

"U r the best @ making people feel they are wanted :)"

Congrats!!!! Way to go Sandhya.....motivating ourselves is the most difficult thing but u r doing a very good job of it.

Reach out to others....let them know u exist. Before long ur comment box will be full:-)).

SandyaS said...

@ Reflections: thanks :) for the idea "Reach out to others....let them know u exist" lol