Friday, December 5, 2008

My preference - Answers!





-- Inspiration quote for the day and it did make me pause and think

"A major stimulant to creative thinking is focused questions. There is something about a well-worded question that often penetrates to the heart of the matter and triggers new ideas and insights."


Certain questions really need to be well-worded for getting the answers, else there's this big chance that they get evaded by the listener.


Don't you agree to this? Have you not had such a situation when your questions remained unanswered, just because the other side completely ignored it and dint bother to find the importance you felt beneath it? I have had many.. Some are beautiful (for it illumine the love and concern beneath) and some are irritating (for I hate it when I don't get answers on those questions :O ) and some just give a blank feeling (sorry, but I don't care about your say on that, whatever it is and the q was just out of courtesy)

No comments: