Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Too much for a weekend fun...




Hmmm.. nothing much to write and may be another of what they all call as blogger's block. Too much of blogging's happened in the past month and may be that's another reason for the brain to pause and stop. There was this one
post that caught my eye where he's mentioning about the times when there was nothing else happening other than blogging, all the time. But again, the obsession's change and then mind gets connected with something else, something new (just agreeing with his statement) :D

I think its all in the Air since most of them, around me, seem to be depressed and feeling bad and frustrated and irritated.. and what not!!

Right now, am missing my husband (Rajesh) and thinking of when I'll join him so that I can get into all the household stuff and keep myself engaged all the time. Till that happens, nothing's making me excited enough and all the more, am giving a lot of trouble to my roommate trying to plan for her wedding (actually she and her guy has not yet started with any of those and so cant blame her when she's all wild with my plans, right till the honeymoon)

Rajesh was telling me about his colleagues endeavours for weekend. This 'G' went out with his room mates to a dance bar on thursday nite (by the way its national holiday in Dubai today and so we got sometime 4 a chat) and then there's this one girl whom his friend likes a lot, so much so that with all the booze inside his stomach he paid her off 3000 dhms. Can you believe????? That's Rs.35000/- with all the inflation and Rupee down-time. And to add more, later in the night he gets up in between sleep and release himself off right on the carpeted floor, thinking its toilet... hahahaha.. pavam 'G'.. he had to take in all the stink around. Finally, he had to roll out the carpet and dispose it all off, and all this in the middle of the night when our great man is back to sleep not knowing about the mess he just made. What a terrible plight for our 'G'!!

I hope I don't ever have to face a situation like this with a completely drunken one. Sorry, but I really don't think am of any good in handling such ones. So my dear husband, you better be under control (i know .. i know... you don't get drunk... ever!! and Thank God for that!!) And as for myself, am not going to go more than 2-3. That's decided for now!!! :-)


No comments: