Friday, December 5, 2008

Sometimes... Planning's the Last thing I wanna do!



Last night when the phone beeped with a message, it was only to reiterate that our plans have failed, finally. After trying out a variety of unsuccessful ways for getting this gift for one of our friend's b'day, I resorted to my husband and requested to send it through one of his friends who's travelling this side. And guess what, the message was to tell that this friend also couldn't manage to get this gr8 gift which we so badly wanted to gift with :-(

It must be the Taurean traits that makes me depressed when Plans go wrong. Planning, without that there is not another step that I take and many a times it does irritate the people around me as I sometimes end up doing it in a very extensive way :D

But I just cannot help it and I always need a complete full proof plan along with a back up plan, if in case the first doesn't work out (sorry but without that I just cant get sleep)

And last night was one of those sleepless nights .. as one major plan flopped out even though all of us tried so hard. But thanks to "S" for he did have this another great idea for the b'day surprise!

Right now there are only 2 things in my mind.
1. the major one - I want to go right back into sleep, now!!!
2. I hope we Surprise this friend on his b'day


(Sad thing is both the action items are pending since, right now, am in office and supposed to spend the next 9 hours not sleeping, but working. And we have a 34 hour wait for the b'day)


No comments: