Monday, November 10, 2008

Forget Me Never - A day to celebrate this!

10th November - Forget Me Not Day!
A special edition of cards are available in all the Free Greeting websites for this and there is no exaggeration in it if I also felt like sending some to my age old friends. Its been so long and if not for those "Good morning" and "Have a Nice Day" forwards, I would have thought that we all are now existing individually in the various planets, with no connection between any of them.

Its known fact that when it comes from me, things are little bit overdone and some of my friends are such that they wonder how I can be so silly to find out and celebrate all these special days. But ask me and I would tell this is the only time when you actually take a break from your boring days to look at all the interesting things that have passed by, the day to feel greatful for all those moments with the close ones, the day to ensure and reassure that the coming days are going to be all the more wonderful.... Is that a little too much of a fantasy? I wouldn't think so.... :D


No comments: