Monday, November 24, 2008

Pat on the back - From Me - To ME :-)

Nothing much eventful happened, but still the last week didn't slow down even a bit. Planning for B'day celebration of a colleague took out 2 days of the week and leaving Monday (still in weekend blues) Friday (that would be weekend giggles up again) and the Weekend, there was just another single day for the work week which was obviously a busy day, for a change. :-)


The daily morning walk is keeping me in high spirits all through, though am not quite sure how long I'll stick on to the routine. :D

And another thing adding to my peace is that I am done with some of those main things in my To-Do list (this's been existing years since) Quite surprising for the people who know me as an expert in pushing it all ... But yes, this time, am done with all the major things in the list!! The coffee break sessions were great inspiration as there were these comments coming up every now and then, "shoo.. we are already approaching December ... (sigh!) what did we do in this year.. 2008 is almost over?"

As the year end is approaching, am finally spared of all the regrets of wasting another year. Thanks to the dermatologist, jewellers and the dentist, I certainly deserve a pat on the back for my achievements in year 2008!


You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind To When You Have Vision, Determination And An Endless Supply of Expendable Labor

Just hoping that the motivation continues for some more time! :D

No comments: