Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh these visits..

Ask me about species that I just cannot stand and they are those crawling beings - slugs and snails.. But with the kind of rain that's pouring down here and with all the greenery around, its kinda normal to find all these beasts (yeah.. they are!!) around.

All tired when we reached back hostel last evening, there it was , waiting for us behind the door... eech.. !!! And what more.. when I typed out the word in google, there came a lot of sites describing the experiences of people who go on slug hunting every morning.. Sorry but I am not one of those types and no plans also.. So let me keep away from this group.

Thought of adding a picture of the our new visitor, but then remembering the agony of looking at it every time I open the site I took a step back.. so friends.. all those who are keen to see the one who trespassed our gates can take a look at it over here.

As for me, am just waiting for these rains to stop and the sun to glow all bright and gay so that these beasts would dig themselves deep, very deep down into the earth, and wouldn't pop up to disturb us.

No comments: