Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okie.. I did that.. so what?

From morning I have been browsing through the various sites of Preeti Shenoy and on an impulse (yes... I have to admit that) I logged into ebay and bought her book paying almost 50% shipping charges to the cost of the book. When I looked at the total cost of Rs. 145/- it was not a great deal but now that my colleague pointed out the shipping costs against the actual price of the book, yes i have to admit that it was an impulsive buying.


But coming to think of it, everything about me, all actions, had always been on an impulse thought and with no doubt I do take pride in all of them. Anyways, right now, I am just waiting to get this book in my hands, with the only hope that once read I would no further regret for the monetary loss.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the book delivered and also finished reading it, in one sitting. A collection of beautiful memories, greatly written and that's the only comment I can pass for this book. Many of the incidents reminded me of my own olden days (obviously not same situations, but certain thoughts and feelings always got connected) She has certainly succeeded in conveying great things in a simple, short and sweet way through all those incidents. A great book, one which makes you feel good and relaxed after reading, one that lets you recollect all those wierd and beautiful things that's happened in your life and gets you to laugh.

1 comment:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Oh Sandya!Thanks for buying my book. Even at 145/- it still costs less than a movie ticket!
Bookscaterer offers free shipping PLUS a ten percent discount!I shall put up a link on my site announcing it. Here is the link.
Cheers
Preeti Shenoy