Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photos = Memories = Remembering them all

Global recession is the hot topic nowadays though I cannot hold it as reason for my jobless situation. So i try to spend ample time looking at the daily news and updating myself about the inflation rates and the pink slip status.

Hmm.. thinking about it, I dont remember what prompted me to log into snapfish.. but there I was .. looking at all the old photos and reliving all the past moments. Spent some time uploading few photos (ofcourse, the ones in which I look good) in the social network site so that all my friends out there would know what is going through my mind right now. And right now.. I am missing all those days.. the days that went off ... I wish only if I could live them all once again.. but I know we cannot.. and that's how it is, may be - to long for another look on all that passed by in the journey!


"She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes"

No comments: