Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rejuvenate... Refresh... Revive


I think 6 years is a long time to have lived carelessly, to have tossed off the desire to rejuvenate, to refresh and to revive. Its really time now may be, or else I would not have booked off my tickets to Chennai so soon on just an afternoon thought! May be life had to force its decision upon me, to make me realise how much I missed it, being out there, being in the land where its all about freedom.. freedom of life, action and thoughts.

So I'll set out on this much prolonged journey this weekend and the rest is left to His wish. As to where am heading to... Check out here! :-)





More photos and updates on my return :-)

1 comment:

Vignesh said...

Namaste,

Nice blogging...

Welcome to visit www.onenessvicky.blogspot.com

Thank you