Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time explains it all

I can only tell that it was a wonderful journey both outwardly and in the inside and end of it all, I was in Ecstasy. These are the times when words fall short and they just cannot convey the emotions.



The journey begins - On the way to Music College for getting on the bus to Chennai






Gooseberries - This was my food for the rest of the day and the next day till noon.




Finally, after 20 hours of sitting in bus, I reached Chennai






On the way to Varadayapalayam, from Tada.







Golden Temple at a Distance







VP - Campus I. I stayed in one of those cottages






VP - Campus I






VP - Campus I. I stayed in one of those cottages



My favourite path - Way from Campus I to Campus II

Walking through this road, I got answers to all my questions. :-)







The Golden Temple at night.



No words can ever explain the feeling of entering into this one place, on the face of Earth.

No comments: