Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today - yet to day

This would be the first blog popping up in the year 2009. I know its been really a long long time ago, but still feels just like yesterday.

--> It was just a day behind that I moved out to my new school leaving a few of those close friends behind from my 3rd standard.


--> It was just a day behind that I sneaked out from my high school classes and roamed around in the campus with friends, hiding from the principal and teachers

--> It was just a day behind that I got caught with few other strangers and then feels like it just took few seconds to make friends with them; but then when the clocked ticked again, it was time to leave them too

--> It was just a day behind that I earned my first stipend and went out for a treat with those other new friends for lifetime

--> It was just a day behind that a few other new people came into my life and then they promised to stay forever for me, just beside me.

--> It was just yesterday that I fell in love with and promised to share this lifetime with him; being there forever and always

--> It was just yesterday that the reality dawned in and fought against those dreams unlimited; but end of it all as they say dreams do come true and it all did!

--> It was just yesterday, that everything was so simple and graceful and then suddenly looking at today am just wondering how things changed so drastically, leaving behind an innocent mind out there in the woods; all alone to wander about

--> And it's today that I am waiting for that innocent mind to finds its way out into the tomorrow that would be further more graceful and simple

--> And it's today that I am waiting for more of those gifts that would make the tomorrow's just as beautiful as my yesterday's

And as of the today's, its just yet 'to day'!

No comments: